JFC TWB250 250L Tipping Wheelbarrow
This 250L innovative tipping wheelbarrow is fitted with a galvanised metal frame and roller bearing pneumatic wheels to deliver superior maneuverability and smooth handling. It is tough, durable and surprisingly lightweight in use, even with heavy loads. Tough and durable polyethylene body mounted on to a galvanised metal frame. Protective steel plate on front lip of body prevents damage on impact.
• Strong hinge point allows for tipping of loads.
• Fitted with 2 roller bearing 4-ply pneumatic wheels.
• Fitted with 2 rubber handle grips.
• Innovative tipping mechanism ensures minimum effort is required to transport and tip heavy, bulky loads.
• Large capacity makes it ideal for efficiently cleaning out straw from sheds or stables.
• Delivers superior maneuverability and smooth handling.
• Lightweight even with heavy loads reducing physical strain on the user
• Galvanised frame and polyethylene body ensures a long life span.
• Replacement wheels and handle grips available
• Ensure barrow is front heavy to allow for easier tipping.
• Keep wheels inflated to 30 PSI for optimum performance.
Delivery:- 7-10 working days
Some self assembly required
To use the shipping estimator please select the * Required Fields (if applicable) shown on product above, then enter the quantity required (below) to obtain a carriage estimate.
Please call us for delivery to postcodes in Wales, Scotland, Highlands and Islands.