Twin filter rainwater filter for larger roof areas.
The Twin Filter can be installed in a pilot shaft or in frost-protected regions directly on the wall. Normally standard concrete shafts are used (Ø 1000 mm). The filter can be delivered to the site pre-installed in the shaft. Two step cleaning system, therefore high level of filtering efficiency, independent of flow rate. Due to the steep inclination of the filter cartridge the dirt is continuously cleaned away into the sewer. The cleaned water is collected in a tank and directed into the storage.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 700m². This can be achieved due to a Bypass-installation a bigger area can be connected.
Max. Flow rate sieve insert 3.0 l/sec = 10.8m³ cleaned water per hour.
How it works:
1. As water arrives the level builds up and is equally distributed across the two cascades.
2. Pre cleaning through the cascades. Largest dirt particles are led across the primary filter cascades directly to the sewer.
3. Pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0,65 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt washes directly into the sewer.
4. The cleaned water is being absorbed in the middle tank and directed through one or the two connections into the storage.
5. Dirt goes to the sewer through the shaft.
To use the shipping estimator please select the * Required Fields (if applicable) shown on product above, then enter the quantity required (below) to obtain a carriage estimate.
Please call us for delivery to postcodes in Wales, Scotland, Highlands and Islands.
Rainwater Inlet: 2 No. DN 100/ DN 150
Tanks Inlet: 2 No. DN 100/ DN 150
Outlet into Sewer: 2 No. DN 100/ DN 150
Height difference between inlet and
a. Outlet into the storage: 350mm
b. Outlet into the sewer: 510mm
Filter cartridge: Stainless Steel
Mesh Size: 0.65mm