SENSiT Smart Tank Contents Gauge
The Kingspan SENSiT is a smart WiFi tank level monitor that enables you to monitor and control your water levels through the smartphone app. You can check your tanks level from anywhere and you will get notifications and alerts to your smart device when there are sudden drops in water, predicted run out, consumption monitoring and low level alerts. The SENSiT even works with Alexa.
The SENSiT Oil Tank Gauge consists of a battery operated ultrasonic transmitter installed on your oil tank, which wirelessly transmits a signal to the USB WiFi receiver plugged in to a standard 230 volt electrical socket in your home or office, which sends signals to your Smartphone App, so you never run out of oil again!
Important: This product has been designed to work with domestic WiFi routers. In case of mobile broadbands and business routers/networks please check with your provider or network administrator before purchasing this device.
• Quick and easy to install
• Suitable for all types of tank, steel or plastic
• Can be monitored from your phone through a mobile app
• Can measure the tank contents on tanks up to 3 metres inside height
• Various notifications and alerts straight to your phone. These Include - Level Alerts, sudden drop alerts, predicted run out and a consumption monitor
• Works with Alexa
• Compatible with most liquids including water, home heating oil (kerosene), diesel and red diesel.
• Will also fit a 38mm (1.5") female socket found on most steel tanks (please check your tank first)
• Comes with complete installation and set up instructions
To use the shipping estimator please select the * Required Fields (if applicable) shown on product above, then enter the quantity required (below) to obtain a carriage estimate.
Please call us for delivery to postcodes in Wales, Scotland, Highlands and Islands.
SENSiT Helpline - 02838 364415
Please note the Plug is not included with the SENSiT USB WiFi receiver.
USB WiFi Received dimensions - 82mm x 25mm x 15mm (without aerial), 170mm x 25mm x 15mm (with aerial)