Galvanised Steel Water Tank 9100 Litres, corrugated Galvanized steel water tanks designed specifically to hold large quantities of water. The steel is approved to BS2989:1982 and is galvanized with lead free zinc to 275g/m² to EN10142.
These water storage tanks are WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) approved, certificate number 1412067. Note: This approval does not include inlet or outlet fittings/connections. Size: 9,000 litres – 758,000 litres Model: TK09, TK12, TK15, TK18, TK21, TK24, TK 27, TK 30, TK 33, TK 36, TK 39, TK 42, TK 45, TK 48. Available with 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 panels high.There is a minimum safety margin of 40% - this means that the structural strength of the tank is capable of holding a minimum of 40% more than the tanks actual volume. (It is not capable of holding more than the stated volume). The tanks are extremely strong and look aesthetically very pleasing.
• Very Strong
• Easy to install
• Photographic instruction manual provided
• Cost effective solution to storing large quantities of water
• Many sizes available – from 9m³ to 2000m³
• Just two people can assemble
• Portable simple to move and reassemble
• Effective supplied in kit form for minimized transportation costs
• Covers to suit any application: galvanised steel (with two hatches) or anti algae woven polypropylene
• Storage of drinking water for emergency humanitarian aid
• Rainwater harvesting for the recycling of water
• Irrigation water for horticulture, nurseries and garden centres
• Irrigation water for sports playing surfaces
• Tanks for aquaculture
• Dust suppression
• Attenuation Tanks
• Storage of water for dust suppression systems
• Grey water storage
• Minimum in-built 20% safety margin (40% for the TK range)
• Approved to WRAS (UK Water Research number 9705017)
Included EPDM Liner:
Greenseal EPDM Irrigation Tank Lining Material 0.75mm – 1.00mm is a flexible robust material with excellent cut through, abrasion and UV resistance. EPDM offers a strong and more cost efficient option than Butyl.
Colour: Matt Black
Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
Chemical Resistance: Good
Cut through Resistance:Excellent
Temperature Resistance:Very Good
Repair with.....Glue & patch
HP Float Valve Straight Arm c/w Copper Ball
HP Float Valve Bent Arm c/w Copper Ball
For Securing Float Valve to Tank
Please note image of tank is for illustration purposes only
To use the shipping estimator please select the * Required Fields (if applicable) shown on product above, then enter the quantity required (below) to obtain a carriage estimate.
Please call us for delivery to postcodes in Wales, Scotland, Highlands and Islands.