2000 Litre Cone Tank with a 60 degree angled base.
This 2000 litre Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The 60 degree cone tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded which means there is a consistent wall thickness. This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. This conical tank is UV stabilised which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tanks are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed. These tanks are suitable for liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
The 2000 litre cone bottom tank is manufactured with lifting lugs for ease of installation. There are outlet locations on the base, side and top of the tank. Client customisation includes additional bulkheads, welded flanges, vented or non-vented lids etc. to meet the specific needs.
There are great advantages of these 2m3 cone tanks. Uses include:
• Beer, cider brewing and wine making tank – Suits microbreweries and craft brewing applications
• Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer storage
• Chemical holding & mix tank
• Industrial storage tank and chemical supply tanks
• Industrial mix tank and inductor tanks
• Biodiesel processing, biodiesel reactor tank and biodiesel conical tank
• Water storage, settlement and sludge tank
• Holding, surge and balance tanks
• Process mix tanks
This tank is WRAS approved when supplied in black, natural is food grade
To use the shipping estimator please select the * Required Fields (if applicable) shown on product above, then enter the quantity required (below) to obtain a carriage estimate.
Please call us for delivery to postcodes in Wales, Scotland, Highlands and Islands.
|Material:||Food Grade MDPE|
|Potable:||WRAS Approved MDPE - Black only|
|Tank Use:||Above Ground|
|Lid size (mm):||620|
Height:2350 (With Optional Frame)
Cone Bottom: 60 Degree Angle
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation